Jane's presentations are based on knowledge gleaned during her 40-year career in crop production.
In her presentations she shares her experiences, both mistakes and successes, integrating different techniques and technologies to grow low-input, energy efficient and high quality produce.
Jane designs her presentations to inform and inspire her audience by including practical examples and useful resources.
The Garden - A Journey from Hydroponic Lettuce to Regenerative Citrus & Avocado Production
- From plastic to healthy soil, efficient heating systems...
Growing Healthy Soils and Nutrient Dense Food
- Principles and practices for Regenerative Agriculture, tools to assess progress...
Sustainable Greenhouse Design
- Design considerations for energy efficient greenhouses with excellent growing conditions...
Grow Citrus and Avocados in Canada? Why not!
- Designing the environment for minimal inputs, producing exceptional quality, value added...
Systems for Closing the On-Farm Nutrient Loop
- Composts, Teas, Extracts, Anaerobic Digestion, covers..
Please contact Jane directly if you would like to book a speaking engagement or presentation.